Advertising via the Heat Exchanger World Online, Digital and Social Media platforms creates an excellent opportunity for focused communication with the Global Heat Exchanger World Community accessed anytime, anywhere, 24/7!
With the Heat Exchanger World Online, Digital and Social Media ‘one-of-a-kind platforms’ we service our Heat Exchanger World Community members (manufacturers, distributors, engineering companies and end users) active in the process industries (such as engineering & contracting, chemicals, power generation, offshore, oil & gas, food & beverage, water & wastewater, marine, etc.) to ensure our global community of experts stay connected, gain optimal exposure and highlight their company’s products, services and specialities in order to develop the future of the CRA industry.
What makes Online, Digital & Social Media Advertising with Heat Exchanger World interesting?
- Members are specialists, not general visitors
- improves your brand recognition
- generates quality, targeted sales leads
- offers direct access to your corporate website and social media platforms
- facilitates buyer education
- strengthens your corporate position on the web and in your social media communities
- provides controlled placement and tracking
- benefits from global traffic
- ensures you stay connected to suppliers and clients
The synergetic effects of Online, Digital and Social Media advertising with the other Heat Exchanger World channels make it an even more powerful medium!
Through the reliable brand and premium content, Heat Exchanger World has successfully managed to transfer traditional members from the magazine, exhibitions and conferences to our online, digital and social media platforms .This created a strong global CRA-community, a selection of Digital Newsletters, and a successful and growing LinkedIn platform .
With our in-house knowledge of Online, Digital and Social Media , we can offer you tailor made services.
For more information on the options of participating in Heat Exchanger World Online, Digital and Social Media or more specific information, please contact Mr. Sjoerd Hesseling, by e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +31 630 996 476.