The magazine will cover all aspects of the product supply chain of heat exchangers beginning from consultancy and design, the choice of materials, material suppliers used to manufacture the basic components for heat exchangers, heat exchanger manufacturers, engineering companies, software suppliers, special solution suppliers, and on through to distributors, end-users, and cleaning and maintenance companies. Available in Printed or Digital versions.
Six times a year: January, March, May, July, September and November
ISSN Print: 2666-1241
ISSN Digital: 2666-125X
Printed / Digital version
1 year (6 issues) Euro 159
2 years (12 issues) Euro 249
* Prices are excluding VAT/BTW/TVA * All issues are sent by mail
All issues will be sent to the delivery address mentioned on the subscription order. A change of address can be sent by email to email@example.com.
Issues will not be resent, if the change of address did not reach us in time.
- Subscriptions run for 12, 24 or 36 months
- Back issues are sent on request, provided the issues are still in stock.
- Two months before a subscription ends, a renewal invoice will be sent for the next subscription period. A cancellation of a subscription must be received three months before subscription expiration.
- Issues will be sent after receipt of payment. To avoid receiving issues months after they have been published, please make your payment as soon as possible.
You can order by filling in a subscription form or through our online payment service.
The webshop guarantees that your subscription starts without delay.
If you do not wish to use a credit card, you can also pay by wire transfer. We will then send you an invoice. After we receive your payment, your subscription starts.
To submit a claim please contact Mrs Renate Collet.
Please add month and year of the missing issue. Also the reference number
and account number (located above your address on the mailing label)
if available. This information will help us ensure fast and efficient service.
Missing issues are replaced if claimed within six months.
For any questions please contact:
Mrs Renate Collet
Phone: +31 575 789 267 (Switch -270)